Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

How can I create a calendar report for visual of office vs. remote work days?

Level 2

My department has decided to gradually bring worker back to the office - 1 day a week for a month, then 2 days a week for the next month, etc.. Each employee is able to select the days they wish to work in the office vs remotely. My boss has asked if there is a way to use the calendar report view to visually show who is in and who is remote on any given day... similar to the Vacation Calendar view.

Any suggestions on how I can do this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

If you weren't already using the time off calendar to track vacation, I'd suggest that as a temporary work around.

You could create a project with separate tasks for each person's WFH days - or maybe days in the office would be eaiser (fewer tasks, at least to start), giving each task a duration of 1 day but 0 hours, so it doesn't mess with the Resource Planner if you use that. Then put those tasks on a calendar.