Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Hours Report

Level 2
Hello everybody! I currently have a report that allows me to see the hours logged by the team and their type of hour. My problem is that the time type of "Task Time" mixes the tasks that belong to a project and the tasks that are separated (that are not part of a project), I would like those tasks to count as project time, because they were invested in a project task. Did you know how can I differentiate between these? To be able to separate in Task Time those that are singular tasks and those that belong to a project? Lourdes Garcia NEMAK S.A.B de C.V.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Lourdes, To split your Hours Report into a "Task Hours" report and a "Project Hours" report, I suggest you add "Hour Task ID Is Not Blank" and "Hour Task ID Is Blank", respectively. By extension (if you track Hours on Issues), Hours on Issues raised under Tasks will also roll up to the Task Hours report, and Hours on Issues will also roll up to the Project Hours report. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads