Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Home Team of Proof Owner

Level 1
Is there a way to show the home team of a proof owner in a proof approval report? This is how I show the column on the report: link.linkproperty.0.name=ID link.linkproperty.0.valuefield=proofedByUserID link.linkproperty.0.valueformat=string link.lookup=link.view link.value=nested(documentVersion).nested(proofedByUser).val(objCode) namekey=proofedByUser querysort=documentVersion:proofedByUser:name valuefield=documentVersion:proofedByUser:name valueformat=HTML width=100 Is there a way to filter on this? Muneer Ahmad
1 Reply

Level 7
Hi Muneer, Add a column to your Proof Approval report, switch to text mode, and add the following code. I tested it out on my end, and it pulled in the home team of the proof owner. displayname=Proof Owner Home Team link.linkproperty.0.name=homeTeam:name link.linkproperty.0.valuefield=proofOwner:homeTeam:name link.linkproperty.0.valueformat=string link.lookup=link.view link.value=nested(documentVersion).nested(proofOwner).val(objCode) namekey=proofOwner querysort=documentVersion:proofOwner:homeTeam:name textmode=true valuefield=documentVersion:proofOwner:homeTeam:name valueformat=HTML width=100 Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services