Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

HI, Wondering if this is a glitch in the New Experience. When we 'X' out of a proof that is housed in a folder or sub folder within the documents tab, we are directed back to the main documents tab as opposed to the folder the proof is housed in. I'm

Level 4

getting several complaints about the time it take to navigate back to that sub folder to review other proofs, especially when there are several folders in the documents tab. Has anyone else notice this? Thanks,

12 Replies

Level 10

Hi - I'm getting the same thing. Not sure if it is a "glitch" or just something the product team didn't think about. The steps I'm taking:

• Putting in a support ticket (just in case it is an easy fix for them)
  • Giving Feedback to the team. (Go to Help in the upper right hand corner, Give Feedback, I selected Review and Approval for the category, and then give the feedback). That way Josh and the NWE see it right away and can (hopefully) add a story to fix it.

Thank you for bringing this up! I'm going to put it on our list of known issues so our users are aware. :)

Level 4

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for letting me know we're not the only one experiencing this. I'm wondering if I should also open a ticket and reference your ticket number. Can you please send it to me?

Level 6

Thank you for your feedback. My team is currently investigating how we can solve this problem. Once we have a plan I will pass the information on this thread

Level 2

Hi, did anything ever come of this? My team is voicing similar complaints.

Level 4

I haven't heard anything since @Exp - Andrzej Muca‚ mentioned his team is investigating how to solve the problem. Awaiting additional information to this thread. Thanks

Level 6

My team is currently working on that problem. I should have more information soon.

Level 6

Hi,

We had to make some changes in the system so the fix will go on Preview environment first. This will happen later this week(most likely Friday). We need to make sure it works as you expect and we need to run some additional tests before we decide to release that on production.

Level 6

This feature will go on production with 20.3 release. Currently is available on Preview