Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Hi WF Community, trying to figure out why my comparison colors are not showing on my report. I have used the correct, at least I think, logic, but when I generate the report the colors are not showing.

Level 3

Can anyone help me to figure out why my color comparison is not working? Is this possibly a glitch and I need to report this to Workfront?

3 Replies

Community Advisor

were you at the Leap session on this last year? There's one bit I *ALWAYS* forget, and it's to do with the rightmethod line being missing and you having to put that in manually. Did you remember that part?

The only other thing is, if this is an existing report that used to work, I noticed that one of mine stopped working and I had to re-do the programming from scratch.

Level 3

Thank you Skye, I did attend LEAP but completely forgot to add that additional line.

Community Advisor

oh good. If you attended Leap, you'll have the notes so you can retrace your steps. :) But let us know if you run into any other issues!