Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Help!! How do you add a new Project Log Type in New Experience?

Level 3

I cannot find anything in the documentation or setup screens on how to add a new project log option/type. I see how to add new risk types in the Setup screen, but I cannot find anything about project log types, so I can add them to the "type" drop down list as show in the attached image. Help! I know I did this in classic (some of the options in the pic are ones I created a couple years ago), but I am going nuts trying to find anything about this in the Workfront documentation for New Experience.0694X00000J2wZXQAZ.jpg

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

It kind of looks like "Project Log" is your renamed Issues section. If so, you'd do this in the Queue areas (this thing you're pointing to is specifically a new queue topic, so go to the queue topics section)

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

It kind of looks like "Project Log" is your renamed Issues section. If so, you'd do this in the Queue areas (this thing you're pointing to is specifically a new queue topic, so go to the queue topics section)

Level 10

I was wondering what a Project Log was!

Level 3

Thank you @Skye Hansen‚ !! We created this back in 2018, so I forgot that we renamed issues to project logs. So I found where to change these at the project level - but how do I change these at the system level, so all projects have this option? I'll change the project template too, but I need these to be available for open projects. Is there a way to do that at the system level?0694X00000J2xJpQAJ.jpg

Community Advisor

If we have to change our open project queue topics, we do it through a Fusion automation. Otherwise you're stuck doing it by hand. And yes, making sure you update the template will at least make it so that future projects contain the same queue topics list.

Level 3

Thank you - this is exactly what I needed. I'm good to go now. 😀