Expand my Community achievements bar.

Help! Entries not showing on PTO Calendar for one user

Level 2
Howdy! I have one user who is not seeing the entries on our PTO calendar report. The calendar report opens, but it is blank. Some specifics: I can see everything (admin rights). Other users with the same "worker" permissions can see the entries. If I log in as this user, I can open the calendar and see all of the entries. The user can see the categories in the left column, and they are all clicked on. Any thoughts? Cheers, Jenny
6 Replies

Level 8
Hey Jenny, Have you had the user try a different browser or clearing their cache and cookies? Kirsten Heikkinen

Community Advisor
Something else I've experienced with the calendar... it will sometimes load on some random date, nowhere near today and appear blank. When this happens, there's a "today" button at the top, center of the calendar.

Level 7
If you log in as the user and see the entries, I would ditto Kirsten's suggestion and clear the cache. Anytime we run into an issue that cannot be duplicated by logging in as that user, it has always been a cache and cookies deal. Brandon Pritchard System Administrator iNHouse Marketing - Nationwide pritcb1@nationwide.com

Level 2
Thanks for your reply. Fortunately, after a few days, the content "magically" reappeared. I'll keep this idea in my head in case it happens again. :) Jenny

Level 2
That's a good observation. Thank you! Jenny

Level 2
Thank you so much for your reply. I'll keep that in my arsenal. :) Jenny