Expand my Community achievements bar.

Hello, We are currently working in the New Experience and wondering if this is a known glitch. When we receive a document approval notification in Home there is only a link and PDF to the document. The link doesn't work (white screen) and

Level 4

the PDF only provides and option to print the document (when we right click). But neither bring us to the proofing tool in the event we want to make edits nor provide an option to download the document when we need to email it to someone. The only way we can access the proofing tool is to link to the project, go to the documents tab and then search through several documents in the project to assure we are looking at the correct proof. Is this a glitch in the New Experience or am I missing something? Attached is an illustration of the Home notification for reference. I appreciate any help! Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 4

Hi Kathleen,

From the screenshot this looks like the file was attached as a Document rather than a Proof and that is perhaps why you are not seeing what is expected.

I just checked my Home screen and if it is a proof for approval I can see 'Go to Proof' up where you are seeing Approve/Reject etc.

Level 4
Good morning Vikki, Yes, we always upload documents to a project and then assign approvers to the document. Stephanie and I are both assigned as an approver . When I click on the link I get to the screen where I can open the proof, etc. Stephanie can not get to the document when she clicks on the link. Also, when I log in as her, I can not get to the document either. Happy to jump on a call and show you what I’m talking about. Thanks Kathy

Level 4
Hi Here is a screenshot where I land when I click on the link in the approval request. Anytime Stephanie clicks on the link to the document, her screen is blank (see original image I sent you.)