Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Hello!\nI created a dashboard of three reports and shared it with my team. However when I log in as someone on my team with a Worker License, I cannot find the dashboard visible on their layout. So where will my team find the dashboard I shared?

Level 2

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Rachelle,

That's likely being controlled either by their Layout Template having 'Reporting' unchecked or the overall security on the 'Work' license type having Reports set to No Access. It could also be controlled similarly at an individual user level in their setup, but someone would have to be really dedicated to get it set correctly for every single Work-license user.

Screenshots attached show both the layout and license security screens for us. I'd compare against yours and see what you find.

Katherine

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi Rachelle, the dashboards are just three clicks away:

0690z000008Y2HSAA0.png

Level 2

Yes but my team members with Worker license do not have Reporting on their navigation bar. So is it possible that Dashboards cannot be shared with all users?

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Rachelle,

That's likely being controlled either by their Layout Template having 'Reporting' unchecked or the overall security on the 'Work' license type having Reports set to No Access. It could also be controlled similarly at an individual user level in their setup, but someone would have to be really dedicated to get it set correctly for every single Work-license user.

Screenshots attached show both the layout and license security screens for us. I'd compare against yours and see what you find.

Katherine

Level 7

For some reason that only attached one screenshot, here is the other for the Work-license level security.

Level 2

That makes sense. I can see that now in the set up and will see what changes if any can be made to allow access. Thank you!