Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Hello all - just getting back from vacation and suddenly I can't change an assignment in a report - did something change in the last week?

Level 4

We have requests come in and via routing rules go to a team from the report we review and assign to an individual from within the assignment column of a report. Now I cannot change the assignment or add anyone. I have to go to the issue itself to change or add to the assignment.

I tried in the sandbox as well with the same result. Any insight will be helpful.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Dawnmarie,

There's a known issue raised about this here, Adobe are investigating but at this point I don't believe there's an ETA for a fix.

Best Regards,

Rich.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Dawnmarie,

There's a known issue raised about this here, Adobe are investigating but at this point I don't believe there's an ETA for a fix.

Best Regards,

Rich.

Level 1

I'm encountering the same thing when I try to assign a role in a schedule template. Do I need to open that as a separate issue? Thanks for any direction here.