Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Have you registered for LEAP 2017?

Level 9
Have you registered for LEAP 2017 ? If you haven't been to LEAP before, it's the coolest thing we do all year! Amazing speakers, opportunities to network and learn from other users and see how they're using Workfront, incredible courses, and tons of cool activities and delicious food. We're planning some really fantastic stuff for 2017, and I'd love to see you there. If you'd like to present (you get a great discount if you're selected as a presenter) just click here to submit your topic idea . Additionally, LEAP is where we recognize YOU for all the awesome stuff you're up to. Don't forget to apply for the Lion Awards so you can show off the cool things you're doing. Bringing home a trophy after being recognized in front of hundreds of peers feels pretty good. So, get it in the budget! Get those tickets while Early Bird prices are available. I hope to see you there. If you have any questions, or if you're planning on bringing several people from your company, please let me know! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
4 Replies

Level 10
I can’t register until the 2017 budget is approved and available. I can’t commit to it in 2016, or it hits our 2016 budget. I’ll be registering in January! Thanks for the reminder, Eric

Level 9
Eric, I'm genuinely excited to meet you face-to-face. -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 3
Now that I have the breakout session guide, I should be registering by the end of this week! Looking forward to it.

Level 3
My manager registered for LEAP 2017. I hope I will join next LEAP 2018. I miss you all. Thanks