Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Has anyone successfully been able to report on current days in process for a project? I'm basically looking to show how many days a project has been in process from the start date. Seems simple, but I've been told that there isn't a way to do this!

Level 3

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 8

Super simple. I would just do a calculated field in a custom form. You'll need to make sure that custom form is applied to the projects you want to see this on.

Here is the calculation:

WEEKDAYDIFF(Entry Date,$$TODAY)

Here is a doc on creating calculated fields: https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=the-new-workfront-experience&topicId=Content%2FRe...

You could also do a calculated column in a report, but the benefits of having this in a custom form are pretty significant.

Level 8

You can change the entry date to the actual start date easily. Just replace 'Entry Date' with 'Actual Start Date'

We use entry date because we don't always have a good grasp on when ur projects are actually started, but they're in our court as son as they're entered.