Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Has anyone figured out how to get something like the "My Updates" page for users?

Level 5

Going thru notifications and emails is really not working for my group of collaborators.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Probably the only users with My Updates as a page are the reviewer/requestor folks. I would start by giving them Home for the top half of the page. Then the current workaround for the rest of the page is putting the notifications page on a dashboard (https://yourinstance.my.workfront.com/notifications). You could optionally create a report that mirrors the top half of that page but I'd advise against it, since you get a lot of users requesting that you mirror buttons so that they can get the same functionality.

Level 9

We had a question somewhat like this from some of our new users. I created a report on a dashboard that sorts their notifications in date order so they can go through them easier.

0690z000008KaX7AAK.png