Expand my Community achievements bar.

Has anyone enabled and used the AI assistant?

Level 3

Hello Workfront Community,

Is anyone using the AI assistant in Workfront now? Any benefits or issues that you've come across? We haven't enabled it yet, but I've brought it to the attention of our IT department for their consideration. The documentation on Experience League only gives a few examples of uses for it, but if it is enabled for you, is the assistant actually assisting you and your users?

Thanks,

Jared

2 Replies

Community Advisor

I was able to test out the calculated expressions portion during the beta, and I liked it. It wasn't always right but if it WAS right, it was always faster than me at coming up with the calculation. And if it was wrong, I hadn't wasted too much time figuring it out. I definitely recommend that part for those junior admins who are always asking how to make a calculation that does XYZ (in fact, I wish they would hook it to the experience league instead of Workfront, but oh well.). 

Level 3

Hi Skye,

Thanks for the insight. Unfortunately, since posting this question, we've been told not to use the AI assistant for the time being. It's a little bit of a bummer because I was looking forward to trying out and seeing how good the calculation generation could be. That feature sounded like it could've been a real benefit and time saver back as Summit this year.