Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Has anyone else seen the Task Duration coming up as a +add on home/summary page instead of the duration number on the task on the project?

Level 3

When I look at a task on my home page, it now shows the duration with a +add instead of the duration listed next to the task on the project. I looked at the layout template and it only has that option for the duration on the task. The duration is still correct on the project itself, if I edit and click add, it changes to whatever I add in on the project level.

0694X00000FRSLFQA5.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Employee

Hey Brittany,

This does seem odd, and might be a bug. Can you submit a case so we can get it to the right team if it is a bug??

Thank you!

Kyna

Community Advisor

Most likely this is a bug, it happens for every user in our instance. I have submitted ticket on this. Sadly this is not the only one about home area :(

try modifying assignments in home area, hit save - all fields go blank, just like duration in this case

I submitted ticket on this in July! still not fixed. @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ maybe you could look into this, ticket:

https://one.workfront.com/s/case/5004X00001ZTviOQAT/bug-in-home-area

Employee

Hi Rafal,

I believe that support is going to reach out to you about your issue, but it does look like the two are separate issues. So, Brittany, please do submit a ticket if you haven't already!

Kyna