Expand my Community achievements bar.

The new search experience on Workfront One is now available today!

Employee

Here's what you'll find with this new search:

• More relevant search results: With easier access to results for all content types, more filters, more ways to sort, and more details in each of the search results, you’ll be able to find what you’re looking for faster than ever
  • Machine learning: Search results will get better over time as more and more searches are performed. Results for popular searches will update based on what others are searching, and search results will eventually reorder based on what the majority of people select.
  • Improved “suggested solutions” when submitting a support ticket: When you go to submit a support case, not only will the suggestions be improved, but the overall experience will be seamless (no more lag time when typing as the suggestions load).
  • New look and feel: We’re updating the branding to be more in line with Adobe branding.

Please send me any questions you have!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Kyna,

I had a need to search deeeep into one.workfront.com today, and am delighted to confirm that the New Search results were EXCELLENT: I found each item I was after on either the first or second try, right near the top. Great job, and please pass along my thanks to your team!

Regards,

Doug

Hi Doug,

I'm so glad you were able to find what you needed! That was exactly what I hoped would happen with this new search.

I will absolutely pass the feedback on to the team!

Kyna