Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Happy New Year 2022, Agile Workfronters! We ar..

Level 3

Happy New Year 2022, Agile Workfronters!

We are kicking off the year by sharing a new, comprehensive video on how to use our existing product for your Agile teams. We hope this helps while you patiently await the new agile experience (news coming soon, please stay tuned!).

In this video, we demonstrate several scenarios for how to use the various existing Agile functionality, flowing through the practices of both a Kanban team and a Scrum team, from intake and prioritization to planning to standups and more.

Click here to watch the video.

We would really love your feedback – does this help you and your teams? What works well or what are some things you learned? What questions do you have?

Many thanks to @Brian Toplicar - inactive‚ @Mardel Clark‚ @Ewan Hruska‚ Dave Garber and more, for helping to put this together.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 2

Thank you for sharing the video.

I shared internally with our Scrum Masters and they had a few questions:

• The blocker and work in progress features (around 13:20 minute mark) - is that only available in Kanban?
  • The Team Velocity Dashboard (around 14:15 minute mark) - can you share the fields/criteria you used to create this dashboard?
  • The Scrum Team Performance Dashboard (around 18:26 minute mark) - can you share the fields/criteria you used to create this dashboard?

Lastly, do you have or are you planning to have a video around capacity planning for Scrum teams?

Thank you!

Liz

@Melissa Pickering‚ @Brian Toplicar - inactive‚ @Mardel Clark‚ @Ewan Hruska‚ @Leigh Burger‚ @Jason Jones‚ ‚

Employee

Hi @Liz Tarter‚

My apologies for the delayed response here.

Hopefully you have received answers to your questions via other channels....still I wanted to update here:

• The blocker and work in progress features (around 13:20 minute mark) - is that only available in Kanban? Yes, that is only available in Kanban. You could use custom fields to accommodate some of that functionality with Scrum but it wouldn't be as robust (even coupled with automations).
  • The Team Velocity Dashboard (around 14:15 minute mark) - can you share the fields/criteria you used to create this dashboard? This is described in our new Agile Reporting Cookbook.
  • The Scrum Team Performance Dashboard (around 18:26 minute mark) - can you share the fields/criteria you used to create this dashboard? This is also described in our new Agile Reporting Cookbook.

As for your last question... Let's set up a discussion through your account team. It is unlikely we'll create a separate video at this time...but we will note this need as we roll out additional capabilities attached and expanding upon our Boards capabilities rolling out this week.

Thank you,

Ewan Hruska