Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Guidance to write code for condition in Report Prompts?

Level 10

Hi,

Looking for your guidance;

thing to write in condition to collect all tasks more than 3 months but less than 6 months in Task type report. Please refer attachment.

Mvh

Kundan

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi @Sarah Nau‚

Just a small question, if the condition for the same search is based upon task entry date not Planned completion date, then will the below will be applicable (task entry date between >3<6 mnd);

entryDate=$$TODAY-6m&entryDate_Mod=between&entryDate_Range=$$TODAY-3m

Looking for your guidance. Sorry I forgot to mention about Task entry date instead of Task planned completion date.

Mvh

Kundan.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 7

Hi Kundan,

Would this work?

plannedCompletionDate=$$TODAY-6m&plannedCompletionDate_Mod=between&plannedCompletionDate_Range=$$TODAY-3m

Level 10

Hi @Sarah Nau‚

Thanks a lot. 👍

Mvh

Kundan

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi @Sarah Nau‚

Just a small question, if the condition for the same search is based upon task entry date not Planned completion date, then will the below will be applicable (task entry date between >3<6 mnd);

entryDate=$$TODAY-6m&entryDate_Mod=between&entryDate_Range=$$TODAY-3m

Looking for your guidance. Sorry I forgot to mention about Task entry date instead of Task planned completion date.

Mvh

Kundan.

Level 7

Looks good to me! When building custom prompts, I will create a new blank report and put in the filters for what I want my prompt to do, then switch to text mode. Between each line of code, add an '&' and remove the line break. Then copy and paste into the prompt on your current report. Hope that helps!

Level 10

Hello @Sarah Nau‚

Again, thanks a lot lot to confirm, in the meanwhile tested in report and worked great.

Have a nice evening!

Mvh

Kundan