Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Guidance to write code for condition in Report Prompts?

Level 10

Hi,

Looking for your guidance;

thing to write in condition to collect all tasks more than 3 months but less than 6 months in Task type report. Please refer attachment.

Mvh

Kundan

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi @Sarah Nau‚

Just a small question, if the condition for the same search is based upon task entry date not Planned completion date, then will the below will be applicable (task entry date between >3<6 mnd);

entryDate=$$TODAY-6m&entryDate_Mod=between&entryDate_Range=$$TODAY-3m

Looking for your guidance. Sorry I forgot to mention about Task entry date instead of Task planned completion date.

Mvh

Kundan.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 7

Hi Kundan,

Would this work?

plannedCompletionDate=$$TODAY-6m&plannedCompletionDate_Mod=between&plannedCompletionDate_Range=$$TODAY-3m

Level 10

Hi @Sarah Nau‚

Thanks a lot. 👍

Mvh

Kundan

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi @Sarah Nau‚

Just a small question, if the condition for the same search is based upon task entry date not Planned completion date, then will the below will be applicable (task entry date between >3<6 mnd);

entryDate=$$TODAY-6m&entryDate_Mod=between&entryDate_Range=$$TODAY-3m

Looking for your guidance. Sorry I forgot to mention about Task entry date instead of Task planned completion date.

Mvh

Kundan.

Level 7

Looks good to me! When building custom prompts, I will create a new blank report and put in the filters for what I want my prompt to do, then switch to text mode. Between each line of code, add an '&' and remove the line break. Then copy and paste into the prompt on your current report. Hope that helps!

Level 10

Hello @Sarah Nau‚

Again, thanks a lot lot to confirm, in the meanwhile tested in report and worked great.

Have a nice evening!

Mvh

Kundan