Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Fusion slow or non-responsive

Level 6

Has anyone else been experiencing slowness with Fusion this week? It's been near-freezing for me at times and buttons don't respond, and I've experienced it on both my work and home wi-fi while other web pages/apps have been performing fine.

I'm including a video of me trying to clear a queue. It's doing nothing. I give it 10 seconds then refresh (in the video). Item count in the queue remains at 31.

I've been trying to even just clear the queue for 15 minutes now. Please share if you've been similarly impacted. I'm unable to continue developing/testing at this time.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

oh, yeeees. Last week was terrible with Fusion. Probably worst performance I've seen in 1 year.

What is more our scenarios get periodically stopped for unknown reason (this happens for 3 weeks now). I have open ticket with support on this, but not sure how this will evolve

Level 10

I have seen the same and was told they have been moving some data around and that may affect performance times, at times. Not really sure what that means but perhaps a support person can clarify. I know there was an outage last week when all my Fusion scenarios stopped.