Expand my Community achievements bar.

FUSION: Looking to update a paragraph field on a custom project form with links

Level 2

We have a process for creating a project from a request that I created a Fusion scenario for. Usually I do this manually for the user (we turned off manual project creations for our users since we automate them from another platform in) as it requires making a copy of the automated project. I then post on the attached project custom form the request URL and the parent project URL and tag it so we know where the request came from and what project it was created/mirrored from. I was stuck with what logic to use to generate the URL, I do get the ID of the request and the ID of the parent project within the scenario so I assume it's some form of concatenation of the WF URL and replacing where that ID would be with that value but it wasn't working as I am a bit of a baby developer. Here is what it would normally look like:

REQUEST: URL

PARENT PROJECT: URL

Any thoughts to what this would look like coded in Fusion?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 4

Hi @Randi_Rettig 

your WF URL is either 

So you would just mirror what you see in WF: 

The URLs to Issues are .../issue/{ID of the issue}

The URLs to projects are .../project/{ID of the project}

Suggestion: in your scenario, set a variable to the base WF URL

then wherever you need to add the link, refer to the variable and append the specific part with the ID.