Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Freeze Agile Scrum Storyboard Statuses?

Level 6

Is it possible to freeze the Statuses on the Agile Scrum Storyboard so that they are still visible when scrolling down through the cards?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 9

Hi, Jane. I feel your pain. This function works great for me... as long as i'm in the Classic View. When I switch over to the New Experience, the Status line scrolls right off the screen.

I filed a ticket with the HelpDesk on this a few weeks ago, and their (maddening) answer was: "It was implemented differently than it was in Classic but is working as intended in New Experience. If you are interested in seeing it function differently, I would recommend adding the idea to our Innovation Lab."

I don't really understand why I should have to file an "Idea" to restore lost functionality, but whatever. For now, I recommend switching back to the Classic View when you are doing reviews of your storyboard. That's what I do.

~Eric

Employee

Hi, Jane & Eric — thank you for this feedback. We will look into this and get back with you over the next week or so to see if there is anything we can do to expedite.

Employee

Jane & Eric — thanks for your patience on this. I met with the team over this particular area of the application and with all of the priorities we have this one doesn't make it to the top. However, we have added this to our backlog. The plan is to start updating the Kanban board in January 2021.

Level 5

Are there any updates with this functionality? I am running into this issue right now with the statuses rolling off the page, would be great for them to be static at the top while scrolling through the Agile Storyboard view. Thanks. 

Level 6

Thanks for letting us know Jeremy. Looking forward to the Agile developments in 2021 😊

Level 6

Thanks for getting back to us Jeremy. Looking forward to the Agile developments in 2021.