Expand my Community achievements bar.

forms.gle

Employee

Greetings!

We're looking for customer input to improve our help documentation. Please help by taking this quick survey. It shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes.

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

8 Replies

Level 8

Hi Courtney, unfortunately this link isn't working at least for me. Can you try re-typing it in a reply to this comment please? Thanks!

Level 10

Thanks for sharing survey @Courtney Christensen - inactive‚ .

Most of the time it is quite cumbersome to go through the all texts, video is a quite good option.

Done with survey.

Mvh

Kundan.

Employee

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey! We really appreciate it!

Community Advisor

Done with the survey. I'm the opposite of Kundan, I find the videos cumbersome.

I'm generally looking for some obscure thing so I'll do a Ctrl+F search on a page of text to jump right to a keyword that I think is my best search option, skim through the text, and determine if I need to adjust my keyword search. I can't do that with a video and don't want to watch a video only to find it isn't quite what I need.

Level 7

Seconding Heather's vote. Usually by the time I'm searching help docs, it's because I'm trying to solve a problem or I need some random fact like 'how many items can a dropdown menu hold?'. A 10min video is just going to irritate me, even worse if it doesn't eventually have what I want to find.

Employee

Thanks, @Heather Kulbacki‚ and @Katherine Stibley‚! Insight into how you use the product documentation is incredibly helpful.

Level 1

However, I can suggest some tips for creating effective customer surveys to improve help documentation:

1. Keep it short and simple: Avoid asking too many questions or including complex instructions. Keep the survey brief and straightforward, so customers are more likely to complete it.

2. Be clear about the purpose: Let customers know why you're conducting the survey and how their feedback will be used to improve the help documentation.

3. Use open-ended questions: Instead of just asking yes/no questions, use open-ended questions that encourage customers to provide more detailed feedback.

4. Provide an incentive: Consider offering a small incentive, like a discount code or free trial, to encourage customers to take the survey.

5. Follow up with customers: After the survey is complete, follow up with customers to thank them for their feedback and let them know how their input is being used to improve the help documentation.

I hope these tips help! Let me know if you have any further questions.