Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

First screen when signing in via Layout Template

Level 10

I feel really embarrassed asking this rookie question! I cannot find where to setup the option for someone to see a different screen than Home when they login every day. For example, I want the Calendar to be the first thing someone sees, and not Home. I am sure I have been able to manipulate this, but I can't find it! Help!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Ok I'm replying to myself, it finally came to me. It's in the section to set the logo button on the top left, which defaults to Home.

The problem with that is that it changes the Logo button to Calendars, and then Home has no way to get to it easily.

What do other people do  when you want to keep Home but also have them see Calendars (for example) as the first thing?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Ok I'm replying to myself, it finally came to me. It's in the section to set the logo button on the top left, which defaults to Home.

The problem with that is that it changes the Logo button to Calendars, and then Home has no way to get to it easily.

What do other people do  when you want to keep Home but also have them see Calendars (for example) as the first thing?

Community Advisor

I would add Home as a pin to the Layout Template. This way it's on the top navigation bar and no one can remove it like other pins.