Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Filtering a report by Point Estimate

Level 2
We are trying to create an issue report for our AGile team - that will show all issues in the BAcklog that have not been "Grromed Yet" - thus their point value is equal to 0. Im hearing from my support person at WF that this point estimate field cannot be used to "filter" - does anyone have any suggestions? Please advise- Thanks, Teri Teri Chisholm Harvard Alumni Affairs and Development
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 2
Hello, The estimate field for a work item is a field that is derived from the work item's planned hours and the team's hours per point value (found in team settings). So, there are 8 planned hours on an issue and the hours per point value is set to 8, then the estimate will be 1. Because this is a derived field and not an actual field in the system, you cannot filter on it. However, in your scenario, you might be able to simply filter on planned hours being equal to 0, since those work items should also have an estimate of 0. Jake Turpin Workfront

Level 2
Thanks Jake - this seems reasonable - i will give it a try Teri Chisholm Harvard Alumni Affairs and Development