Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

proofreading help needed for project report

Level 10
hey folks, I wanted to update a project report in the system and wondered if I could get a few eyes on my filter statements to make sure they cover all scenarios and don't "overrule" each other. I have 3 sets of filters looking for projects. Filter set #1: looking for projects where the portfolio ID is blank Filter set #2: looking for projects where the portfolio Is-Active is true, and program ID is blank Filter set #3: looking for projects where portfolio Is-Active and program Is-Active is true. So basically, I am looking for projects where if they are in a program, the program is active (3). If they aren't in a program but are in a portfolio, then the portfolio is active (2). If they aren't in a portfolio, I'd also like to see them (1). Does this logic look right? Thank you! -skye
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 2
Looks right to me! Brett Brett Coulam Zions Bancorp

Level 10
thanks Brett! Logic is not my strong point :) -skye