Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Filter for inactive users with a manager OR inactive users still on a team

Level 10

I'm trying to find inactive users who have a manager listed or who are still on a team. I can create a filter for either one but not for both. This should display deactivaed users where the Team IDs field OR the Manager field is NOT blank but NOT both blank.

This works:

0694X00000J1zQ7QAJ.png

This also works:

0694X00000J1zQRQAZ.png

When combined, this does NOT work: (meaning users are displayed that don't have a manager OR a team)

0694X00000J1zQvQAJ.pngThis also does NOT work:

isActive=false

isActive_Mod=eq

teamIDs_Mod=notblank

OR:1:isActive=false

OR:1:isActive_Mod=eq

OR:1:managerID_Mod=notblank

I'm thinking maybe my logic is wrong and not the code. Any ideas?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
3 Replies

Community Advisor

I'm having issues with filtering not working in general - it's sporadic and odd, and my usual workaround is to make a copy of the report and voila! filtering works again. I realize my first instinct is to find a workaround, and it should be to open a support ticket. So, I just tried copying a filter to create a new one and the filtering does not work. It's not the same criteria you're using, but similar. I think I'll go ahead and open that support ticket now...

Correct answer by
Level 10