Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Feature Requests - who would like to see a dedicated area of the community for these?

Level 10
Hi, I believe it would be very useful to have a dedicated area of the Workfront Community where we can all submit feature requests and provide feedback / votes to highlight the areas of customer demand to Workfront's product management team. I personally have a lot of feature requests already submitted via hub.workfront.com and no doubt there are lots of other great feature requests out there, so if you think this is a good idea please add your support here. Regards, David.
22 Replies

Level 2
Suggestion (not an idea): Introduce a 2-stage approach for product improvements. Stage 1 - idea bank to capture and promote ideas. Provide 2 pull-down boxes for community menbers to assess the idea (a. Impact b. timing). This will help with slotting and assessing value add for the community. Stage 2 - ideas that garner a high score (calculated from community rating) shoul be promoted to the Product Roadmap and slotted for a future release. Note: It's a key opportunity to build a "listening" pipeline for Workfront. Send out periodic notices to the community to review the next round of ideas for slotting. Send out / publish the roadmap of planned changes (highlighting ideas slotted for implementation)

Level 7
MOST excellent idea! Kathy Naber Workfront Systems Admin, PMO [ http://udirect/styleguide/downloads/EmailGraphic.png] 118 Second Ave SE Post Office Box 73909 Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52407-3909 knaber@unitedfiregroup.com< (O) 319-399-5813 (M) 319-551-1560