Expand my Community achievements bar.

Task status to be changed automatically when a stakeholder makes a decision in ProofHQ

Level 2

I have tried to do some searching on this with no luck. Is there a way to connect ProofHQ proofs uploaded to a task to automatically have its status changed when the proof decision is made? 

For example, it is automatically connected to ProofHQ where if the assets are Approved the status gets changed to complete. I'm sure this could be done in Fusion but hoping something out of the box was available. 

5 Replies

Level 7

The way that we tackle this particular issue is we assign a task to the decision maker, when they have made the decision on the proof they go to their related task and mark complete.  When this is complete the next task in sequence will get a notification that it can be started.

Level 2

Hi @Richard__Carlson 

Unfortunately, most of our decision-makers are stakeholders that don't own a workfront license. Your way sounds good but just wouldn't work for us. Thanks for the reply!

Level 7

Is it within the realm of possibility to change the way people work so that some part of the process could be captured in Workfront?  I only say this because we don't happen to have Workfront Fusion at the moment, so we can't lean on that technology.  For the last 8 years we have been able to mange the process internally and grow our usage of the platform so that stakeholders, workers, planners, etc all contribute to the platform and get what they need out of it.

Community Advisor

out of the box this is not an option. Proof Approvals aren't connect to task status. 

This is an option in Fusion and there is an existing template for it.

KellieGardner_0-1716314696371.png