Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

export list of global settings

Level 5

So, earlier today someone with admin rights inadvertently changed some of our email notifications settings under Setup (rather than making the changes on their user profile).

I just compared the current settings in Production to those in our Sandbox Preview and adjusted what was mistakenly changed.  Is there a way to create a report or export a list of these settings?  I'm pretty sure I caught all the changes, but my inner paranoiac would prefer to use a spreadsheet to compare.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I'm not clear on what you're asking, but in /setup/email-notifications I do see the export icon to the left above the email notifications.

This doesn't account for individual settings on a group, but hopefully you have the notifications locked at the system level and no additional configuration is possible.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I'm not clear on what you're asking, but in /setup/email-notifications I do see the export icon to the left above the email notifications.

This doesn't account for individual settings on a group, but hopefully you have the notifications locked at the system level and no additional configuration is possible.