Expand my Community achievements bar.

Expense Approvals

Level 1
I'm new to Workfront and am hoping someone may have solved for this. My organization gets funding from other organizations within the company to pay for marketing tactics. We do this through internal cross charges within our financial system. The Finance department requires us to show evidence that the funding owner has approved the expense before they will process the cross-charge. Today we do this through offline email approvals. We'd like to bring this approval process into Workfront, but it doesn't appear that there's a way to attach an approval to an Expense (very surprising). Am I missing something? Or has anyone else found a workaround? Michele Vandelinde Infrastructure
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Michele, Expenses can be added under Projects, Tasks, or Issues, so I would suggest bending your approach slightly and moving the expenses in question under one of those objects (e.g. raise an Issue as a request) and attach the Approval Path you need for governance to that parent object (e.g. the Issue). Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads