Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Exclude Project Owner Notes

Level 3
I'm looking to create a notes report to help drive engagement and praise team members who are frequently providing task status updates. But, I want to exclude the project owner notes because they are always going to have to most due to how we have setup our meeting agenda/minutes within WF. Any thoughts on how to use text mode to create a filter that says "Note Owner ID DOES NOT EQUAL Project Owner ID"? I've tried what's below, but it didn't work. ownerID=project:ownerID ownerID_Mod=notin Mark Evans LifeNet Health
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7
I think possibly this is it...? project:ownerID=FIELD:ownerID project:ownerID_Mod=ne I just did a quick note report test, and it appears to work. On my test report, it is showing the update notes from other people in the project, but not those from the project owner. Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10
Hi - I've never tried it where you don't want it to equal something and with my testing this morning, I can't get it to work. If you want it to be equal, you would put project:ownerID=FIELD:ownerID. Hopefully that helps someone figure out how to do not equal. Because when I put in project:ownerID_Mod=notin, it just shows everything. Anthony Imgrund FCB

Correct answer by
Level 7
I think possibly this is it...? project:ownerID=FIELD:ownerID project:ownerID_Mod=ne I just did a quick note report test, and it appears to work. On my test report, it is showing the update notes from other people in the project, but not those from the project owner. Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services