Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Error Messages in NWE

Level 2

Hi everyone, we are currently working in the NWE and seem to be getting a lot of different error messages when searching or our search bar disappears.

We have raised a ticket for this, but I am wondering if anyone else also has this issue? It does seem to resolve itself upon refresh or closing and reopening the tool.

I have provided a couple of screen grabs of some of the error messages we receive.

Case Ref: 00262593 - Breadcrumbs and Search Bar Issues

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

8 Replies

Level 3

Hi @Elaine Hennessey‚

We have NWE users experiencing the "WF error 1" issue. They are both Firefox users. We worked with Support to determine the issue. They are releasing a patch for it this Thursday.

I'm not sure why it's not listed on the known issues page...Might be worth it to contact support so you're part of the communications around the issue, if needed.

Level 2

Thanks Cathy.

We haven't had that error, we are using both Edge and Chrome.

Level 3

I'm referring to what you named your screenshots, they were getting a message like you shared in your "WF error 1" image.

Level 2

ahh fab, thank you. I don't suppose you know the case number do you?

Level 3

I do, Case Number 00277707. We are/were working with Devin on it.

Level 8

Hi Elaine,

Yes, we have been experiencing similar issues too. We are also working with Support to remedy what could be the cause. We did not have this issues with Classic and we recently moved our users to NWE and these errors started to occur.