Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Embedded Workfront app in Salesforce

Level 4

Hello - we’ve embedded the Workfront app into Salesforce but it’s hard to use as it refreshes every time you select a field and takes you right back to the top of the form which forces you to have to keep scrolling back to your last field. Has anyone else experienced this and know how to stop this behavior? Not a great user experience! Thanks!

5 Replies

Level 7

sounds like potential bug. I would report to support

Level 6

As a possible workaround - we've "embedded" by iFraming Workfront within Salesforce.  We needed a custom workflow beyond the standard tool.

Level 4

Hi, Jason

Thank you. Did this work for you? By iFraming do you still get the ability to connect between the two tools?  We are using this app as part of a Fusion scenario that we've built where we're pushing certain data points into Workfront from the SF org. What is your custom workflow? I'd love to hear more about it. 

Thanks,

Michelle

Level 6

Hi Michelle - we sync a number of data points between Salesforce and Workfront.

From Salesforce they come from: Accounts, Opportunities & customer objects

On the Workfront side it's: Projects, Tasks, & Companies

Happy to connect directly if that would help.

I tried to attach some of the documentation I'm working on, but it won't let me, so here's a snapshot of the scenario that manages accounts & opportunities.

Jason_JB_0-1672756449315.png

Level 4

Hi, Jason

Thank you for sharing this! Little hard to see so if you have some time to chat I would love to hear more. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Michelle