Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Dormant project spaces

Level 4

Hi, I'm looking to create a report which flags any 'live' project spaces that have been dormant for some time (e.g. 4 weeks) as a means of flagging project spaces that are not being kept up to date. By 'dormant', I mean no tasks added/updated, documents added/updated, updates sent/received and status changes in recent weeks. Essentially, nothing is happening in the project space.

Am looking at 'Last condition note' and 'Last note' as fields to filter by but I am pretty sure this won't pick up everything. Anyone done this before and have any ideas/thoughts to help.

Many thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 8

I would just use the last update date field. If you do less than $$TODAY-4w that would likely nail what you're looking for (just make sure to filter out completed projects). You could get tricky with an EXISTS filter and a journal entry report too...but the last update date field will likely be the easiest. It just may not quite cover everything you're looking for.

There are also collections of extremely helpful reports built by Workfront that help you identify these kinds of things. I use them, or variations of them, every day for our WF/Project maintenance. Download them and take a look here: https://one.workfront.com/s/article/Workfront-Cleanup-Dashboard