Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Does Workfront have a mobile-friendly version?

Level 2

My mobile device Workfront Outlook email notifications are very small and hard to read. Wondering if there's something I should do to enable mobile-friendly notification emails. I just read that there's a WF mobile app, but ideally I would be able to better read the Outlook notification without having to move to the mobile app (if unnecessary).

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, I recommend downloading the mobile app, it's very helpful! You can't do every action in it that you can on desktop site, it's meant for quick main actions (no deep admin functions). Can review/comment on Proofs, make updates, check notifications, see projects/tasks, etc. Try it out! I'm not aware of anything that changes your email notifications to be mobile vs desktop friendly.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, I recommend downloading the mobile app, it's very helpful! You can't do every action in it that you can on desktop site, it's meant for quick main actions (no deep admin functions). Can review/comment on Proofs, make updates, check notifications, see projects/tasks, etc. Try it out! I'm not aware of anything that changes your email notifications to be mobile vs desktop friendly.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 4

Can you please make the Mobile app better? As an Admin, I want it easier to see my Dashboard with all the reports on it. As of now, to get to my reports is very difficult, and it's not even in the responsive view.