Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Does anyone know if there's a way to make the landing page of the Timesheet Icon the current week that resources are logging their time?

Level 2

When I click on the timesheet link in the main menu, it takes me to a list of all the timesheets that are active but with the Workfront classic, it would take me to the current week's timesheet only and I could specify from there. Is there any way to make that a setting in the NWE? Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Other than users pinning/unpinning the current week, I haven't seen a way to do this.

We really like that it takes users to a list of their open timesheets. It lets them see those timesheets they've forgotten to close out without any extra clicking - because we know they won't remember to go check something they've forgotten to do :)

Community Advisor

If you submit this to the idea exchange please send the link. I'll gladly upvote! This is something I've been asked as well.