Expand my Community achievements bar.

Does anyone know how to pull the list of Duplicate Issues in a Project?

Level 2

I am trying to build a Issue report which can list down all the duplicate requests/issues under every project in Workfront.(without fusion)

Can someone please tell me if there is anyway to achieve this using some filters/ calculated fields? or any other method which worked for you.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 2

The way that we have solved it is to add a calculation on a custom form for each issue.  Calc = ABS(1), which counts each issue as 1 record.

Then, we created a report where we summed the counts and charted them in columns.  Y-axis is the count, X-axis is the issue name.   You can then scan the chart quickly to see if there any duplicates.  If no duplicates, you will see a chart column with all values of 1.  As soon as there is a duplicate, you'll see one spike that is easy to identify.  You can then hover over that to see the duplicate value.

It's not the best solution, and unfortunately you can't filter on only the duplicates, but it has worked for us.

AmyReilly_0-1729526680700.png