Expand my Community achievements bar.

Does anyone else find accessing the custom form on a document with NWE is more cumbersome?

Level 4

Hi,

With NWE, it now takes at least an extra 2 clicks to access the details on the Custom Form and takes us to a separate page. Is there a way for the fields to populate once we click on the custom from instead of adding extra clicks and redirecting us?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

8 Replies

Level 7

Yes, I only have a handful of users moved over and this is their biggest complaint!

Level 4

Great to hear Sarah!

Can you please upvote?

thanks,

Jennifer

Accessing custom form details has changed a status from to Seeking Votes.

Level 2

Upvoted. I've seen this brought up a few times and completely agree.

Level 6

Thank you for the feedback.

We are currently in design process and we would like to start validation with customers soon. We would like to improve pain points related to the New document summary page and the custom form is one of these. For those who are interested in participating we'll provide more details soon also in this thread.

Level 6

Hi,

As mentioned above based on your feedback we would like to improve our document summary experience around the custom data. We are looking for users who could review the prototype with us and provide feedback. https://calendly.com/wf-product-research/document-summary-improvement

Sessions should take no longer than 30 minutes