Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Does any body have Workfront Demo Presentation for any group?

Level 3
Does any body have Workfront Demo Presentation for any group? please help me to create Workfront demo. Thanks.
8 Replies

Level 10
If you reach out to you WorkFront sales person, I’m sure they have a PowerPoint or something they can use to get you started. I’ve done demos - a lot. What I do depends completely on who the audience is. Executives - I focus on Portfolio prioritization, financial and schedule management, and dashboards; Directors - I focus on Portfolio management, request management, and dashboards to show project quality; PMs - I show task management, communication, and so on; Who is your audience? Thanks, Eric

Level 9
Let me know what you're looking for. I'm sure I can help pool together some resources for you. -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 3
Thanks Eric. There is some PM's, VP and SVP in Capital markets group. There is two groups want to use Workfront. As a Jr. Workfront system administrator, I want to show them What is the purpose of Workfront? How they can use and how they can get benifit from Worfront? Nate - Please give to me any idea or any video or any presentation what helps me a lot to do Workfront Demo. Thanks

Level 9
I'll put you in touch with the right contacts over here at Workfront via email. They will be able to get you anything you need. -Nate In Reply to Md Ashiqur Rahman:
Thanks Eric. There is some PM's, VP and SVP in Capital markets group. There is two groups want to use Workfront. As a Jr. Workfront system administrator, I want to show them What is the purpose of Workfront? How they can use and how they can get benifit from Worfront? Nate - Please give to me any idea or any video or any presentation what helps me a lot to do Workfront Demo. Thanks
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 3
Thanks. Nate. I got email from Kevin Welde about Workfront Demo.

Level 10
Here is a presentation i use to give an overview of why/how we use WF in our network, as well as a highlevel demo script. Good luck!

Level 10
Very impressive, Katherine; and succinctly recapping the upcoming roadmap features was an unexpected (compelling) additional slide -- thanks for sharing! Regards, Doug

Level 3
I really appreciate to Katherine for sharing. It's very helpful to create Workfront demo for my Capital Markets group. I think it also help other users.