Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Do you use Portfolios, Programs, Projects, Tasks, or Issues?

Level 2
Hello Workfronters! I'm excited to see any of you who are attending Leap next week in person. As part of the preparation for Leap, the product team is interested in learning more about how your users and organizations are using Portfolios, Programs, Projects, Tasks, or Issues. We are interested in the content in each of those features that are most used by your users. We've created a short "https://workfront.sawtoothsoftware.com/cgi-bin/ciwweb.pl?hid_studyname=workfront&hid_pagenum=0&hid_link=1&hid_javascript=1&hid_screenwidth=1893" title="PPPTI Survey">survey that would be very helpful in providing us with insight into how often your users access Portfolios, Programs, Projects, Tasks, or Issues and the content that is most important to you and your users. I would appreciate it if you could take the survey and share it with your users too, we'd love to get as much feedback as possible! Thank you for your time! Mandy Anger Workfront
0 Replies