Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Do you collaborate to create digital content? Earn $100 by participating in a research interview

Level 4
Do you collaborate with people from various departments on the creation of your digital content? Do you have to track down approvals from many people before your content can be made public? We'd love to learn more about it! We're looking for 7-10 volunteers to spend 1 hour talking with us about their review and approval process. Criteria to be eligible: Work at a company with over 1000 employees Participate and have intimate knowledge of the review and approval processes within your organization You do not need to have Workfront Proof or use Workfront for your review and approval processes. What's in it for you? In addition to helping our product become even more awesome, we'll give you a $100 gift card for your time! Let me know if you're interested! Sherry Arnold Workfront
1 Reply

Level 1
I'm very interested in participating in this. We have multiple approval processes depending on the area of the company that we are dealing with. Kendra Moore Investors Group Financial Services Inc