Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Displaying the Approver of an Issue in a report

Level 4

Hi All,

I'm creating a request approval report and I haven't found a way to display who actually approved a request.  I can display a list of the team members who have the ability to approve a request, but not the team members who did approve it.  Has anyone figured a way to display this in a column on an issue report?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Seth,

I cracked this one (with a lot of head-scratching) a little while ago. Try adding the below code to a column on a task or issue report:

displayname=Approver Decisions
listmethod=nested(approverStatuses).lists
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=IF({status}="NA",CONCAT({stepApprover}.{user}.{name}," - Not Available"),IF({status}="AA",CONCAT({stepApprover}.{user}.{name}," - Awaiting Approval"),IF({status}="AD",CONCAT({approvedBy}.{name}," - Approved"),IF({status}="RJ",CONCAT({approvedBy}.{name}," - Rejected")))))
valueformat=HTML

This code will list all of the approvers on a task or issue and detail their decision/approval status (i.e., awaiting approval).

Best Regards,

Rich. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Seth,

I cracked this one (with a lot of head-scratching) a little while ago. Try adding the below code to a column on a task or issue report:

displayname=Approver Decisions
listmethod=nested(approverStatuses).lists
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=IF({status}="NA",CONCAT({stepApprover}.{user}.{name}," - Not Available"),IF({status}="AA",CONCAT({stepApprover}.{user}.{name}," - Awaiting Approval"),IF({status}="AD",CONCAT({approvedBy}.{name}," - Approved"),IF({status}="RJ",CONCAT({approvedBy}.{name}," - Rejected")))))
valueformat=HTML

This code will list all of the approvers on a task or issue and detail their decision/approval status (i.e., awaiting approval).

Best Regards,

Rich. 

Level 4

Can this be added to a Custom Form on the issue?