Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Deleted Items in Home/Summary

Level 3

I have the option of hiding completed items from my home task list but for some reason if a project is deleted/cancelled - those tasks/approvals stay in my home screen. Is there a way to remove them?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I believe this happens when you have committed to a work item. If you go to the three dots on the task, there is a convert to work item (and if the project is deleted it will go away and only come back when back in Current). Or you can just remove. In your case, remove would be okay. But I usually recommend to my users to use Convert to Work Request in case the project comes back to life.

0694X00000CHeuUQAT.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

I believe this happens when you have committed to a work item. If you go to the three dots on the task, there is a convert to work item (and if the project is deleted it will go away and only come back when back in Current). Or you can just remove. In your case, remove would be okay. But I usually recommend to my users to use Convert to Work Request in case the project comes back to life.

0694X00000CHeuUQAT.png

Level 3

Thank you!! For some reason I do not have the "Remove" Option. However, I was able to go to the project and just remove the assignment. Worked well enough! Appreciate the direction.