Expand my Community achievements bar.

Date Range not associated with an object

Level 4
Is it possible to add a prompt to a report that allows you to enter a date range that is not associated with an object? For example, I want to find all projects that were current during a specific date range. I don't want the date range to be linked to an entry date, planned date, completed date etc. Tracy Bryant UF/IFAS Communications
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Tracy - the example you gave is not possible right now. We have done reports that say what projects were during a time period, but the status you see is what the status is now. (For What Projects Were Around for Q4 2019, you would do a prompt and have planned start date be less than or equal to 12/31/2019 and another prompt to have planned completion date be greater than or equal to 10/1/2019. That will let you know what projects were around that time.) Right now @Joel Pettigrew and team are working on a tool that will let you go back in time and investigate what happened to projects for a specified date range. (Right now it is just Project Condition, but they are working on an option to see what status what during a time. It is called Workfront Insights. Anthony Imgrund FCB