Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!
SOLVED

Custom Status "Revision" is causing issues with a report

Level 2

Hello, we've recently added a project status titled "Revision", however when we use this status the project doesn't appear in our Active Project Sponsor report even though I added it to the report setting filters. Would love help finding a solution so that our requestors can see their projects when this status is chosen. 

https://azblue.my.workfront.com/report/60a410e500181b395f1681a800e672c2/edit

Jenny Williams

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Thanks, you may want to try "equates with" instead of "equals". In your setup, each status equates with a predefined status like active, planning on hold, etc. There are far fewer base statuses than custom ones so it makes your list much easier to manage.

That being said, As a troubleshooting method, try filtering for just "Revision" projects and see if that works. If so, add a few more at a time until it breaks. It could be that something is conflicting in all those statuses. Post your findings as it may help someone else.

Also, if it's listing hundreds of projects, the "revision" ones could be on a later page in your list.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Can you post a screenshot of your filters?

No one can see your Workfront without a login so your URL is moot.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Thanks, you may want to try "equates with" instead of "equals". In your setup, each status equates with a predefined status like active, planning on hold, etc. There are far fewer base statuses than custom ones so it makes your list much easier to manage.

That being said, As a troubleshooting method, try filtering for just "Revision" projects and see if that works. If so, add a few more at a time until it breaks. It could be that something is conflicting in all those statuses. Post your findings as it may help someone else.

Also, if it's listing hundreds of projects, the "revision" ones could be on a later page in your list.