Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Custom Reminder Notification emails for issues/requests

Level 5

Hi! I looked in the documentation and couldn't find anything so I thought I'd try asking all of you smart people. I'm having problems with 2 aspects of custom reminder emails on issues.

1. I'm setting up some custom reminder emails for issues and in testing, it seems that I can't get it to send the notification to users if the issue is still assigned to a team rather than an individual. I only want the email to go to the objects assignees (ie the whole assigned team) and Primary Contact, not the whole project team. Is this something that is working for you and I need to put a ticket in or is it just the way WF works?
  2. I can't seem to figure out how to select the email reminder at the template or queue level for issues. Surely they don't have to be set manually, after entry, for each issue.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 4

Hi @KristyMu1, did you ever determine how to set the reminder notification to trigger on all Issues/Requests in a queue project?
I can't imagine this has to be manually configured after submitting the Issue/Request.