Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Custom Prompts

Level 2
I want to create a custom prompt using custom fields, normally you can search the API explorer for the camel code for the field but if it is a custom field then obviously it is not in there. I did load the column and switch to text mode to see what workfront had called my field but it looked like the label, on a secondary point the field is boolean what would be the syntax of the "custom field name = yes/no? Cheers
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 7
Yes, the field name is the label. You will need to add "DE:" in front of it. So if your custom field is called "This is a custom field", and your values might be "Hello", and "Goodbye", your Condition might be: DE:This is a custom field=Hello I'll check on the boolean question.

Level 7
Thinking about the boolean question - I don't think there is one. What type of custom field are you using? They all have a value. So if you're using radio sets for a boolean question, it's not truely boolean as each radio set has a value (In this case, you assign it "Yes" and "No", but it could be "red" and "white".

Level 2
Sorry for the delay in response, many thanks that solved the issue. Regards Martin