Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Custom Grouping

Level 3
Happy Friday All! I have a PM that would like to group his projects in the 'Projects I Own" screen according to a couple different key words in his project names. Looking for help from anyone with strong text mode experience! Thank you!! Jodi Jodi Biscevic GM Financial - International Operations
1 Reply

Level 8
Create a grouping that groups by project name. Switch to text mode Find the line that says valuefield. Replace the line with group.0.valueexpression=CONTAINS('Widget',{name}) (Replace Widget with what your PM wants. Note the single quotes must be straight, not curved opening and closing apostrophes) This works functionally, but you can also control how this group is described by adding the following line group.0.displayname=Widget Projects So all in all, the grouping text would look like: textmode=true group.0.displayname=Widget Projects group.0.valueexpression=CONTAINS('Widget',{name}) group.0.valueformat=string group.0.namekey=name group.0.linkedname=direct To have 2nd, 3rd and even 4th level grouping (yes, in text mode you get an extra level of grouping) just repeat the above block, increasing all the numbers after group. and editing the valueexpression and displayname lines textmode=true group.0.displayname=Widget Projects group.0.valueexpression=CONTAINS('Widget',{name}) group.0.valueformat=string group.0.namekey=name group.0.linkedname=direct Barry Buchanan - WMA Work Management Australia