Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Custom Form Date Calculation

Level 2
I have a custom form with dates for a deadline. I am trying to put a score to is so I can prioritize requests by scoring factor. I have tried many several syntax styles with no luck. Is anyone doing this and it is working? Basically if date > over 9 months away then score is 2, 6 months score is 5, 3 months score is 8 and less than 3 months score is 10. IF((Compliance Deadline > $$TODAY+9m),2, IF(Compliance Deadline > $$TODAY+6m),5, IF(Compliance Deadline > $$TODAY+3m),8, IF(Compliance Deadline >= $$TODAY),10,0) Thanks for any assistance. Chris Langan Canandaigua National Corporation
4 Replies

Level 10
Did you try $$TODAY b +9m? b=beginning

Level 2
Thanks for replying. Yes and it still didn't work. No matter what I try it takes the false side. Chris Langan Canandaigua National Corporation

Level 6
I made this and it works in my tests: if(Compliance Deadline > $$TODAYb+9m,2, if(Compliance Deadline > $$TODAYb+6m,5, if(Compliance Deadline > $$TODAYb+3m,8, If(Compliance Deadline >= $$TODAYb,10,0)))) If I'm looking at it correctly, the closed parentheses after your statement was causing the problem. It should be: IF(Statement,True,False) Vincent Goodwin The Capital Group Companies

Level 2
OMG, thank you so much!! That worked. Chris Langan Canandaigua National Corporation